December 2, 2008

Blogcation

Sorry for the unannounced "blogcation".  I know it has been forever since I have updated.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families- and an even more wonderful Saturday as we watched the Jackets beat the Bulldogs!!!!  We are a house "divided"- Brian went to Georgia, and my dad went to Georgia Tech- so that is always a big game for us.  Georgia had a seven year winning streak - so for as long as I have known Brian the Bulldogs have won.  It was nice to be on the winning side for once!  Here are just a few pictures from the last few weeks.  I will try to do better at updating- sorry to the two or three of you who actually check our website.

Brett loves playing the Wii.  We think it is hysterical.

Brett really loves his Uncle "Wob".
My handsome boys
Momma's boy

4 comments:

marissa said...

Finally!! He really is a handsome boy! love the vest:) and great job with the pics!! Must be that amazing camera:)

Alicia said...

Glad to know all is well. I was beginning to wonder. There are more than two/three of us who check your blog! Brett is so handsome! Thanks for the pictures! Wishing you a wonderful holidays season!

Mommynurse said...

I'm sure there is more than 2 or 3 of us! What great pictures. Thanks for the update..I know, I know, it's my turn now :)

The Guthries said...

See, now there's four of us! Glad to know y'all are alive and well. I WAS beginning to worry. Did I pick up the phone and call you? No. I just kept checking your blog and staring at the screen wondering where you were. Much love! Merry Christmas!