March 16, 2009

Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

Never in a million years would I have thought I could have so much fun with a frog.  I must admit, however, that watching Brett with this frog probably made the "Top 10" list of things I have loved most about having a boy.  Brett was so fascinated with this frog- and I must confess that I took over 50 pictures of him studying it.  Thanks Daddy Bob for catching the frog for us- and Ma for hopping like a frog with my cute little guy all around the backyard.

THE frog- poor thing is probably scared for life
Ma and Brett watching the frog
Brett waving and saying "Hellwo" to the frog
Getting a better look
Pure joy
Brett did "pet" the frog- but then decided that it was much more fun to get a piece of pine straw and poke the frog until he hopped.

Looking up at Daddy Bob with pure excitement because he made the frog hop
This is my favorite picture out of all of them.  The frog jumped into a big bush and Brett is tightly holding his piece of pine straw and searching for any signs of the jumping frog.

No comments: