November 15, 2010

Fun times at the beach

The kids both LOVED the beach and we had a wonderful time- despite the fact that they both got sick while we were there. We started off the trip in style with a snack of their choice - Brett choice a donut, Kate chose Cheetos. They were amazing on the car ride (thanks to the amazing DVD player!), and got to share a room for the first time at the condo. They had the best time being in the same room- they were so cute. We got donuts from the Donut Hole every other morning, spent every day at the beach or the pool, played t-ball at the park, and had a fabulous time being together for a whole week.

Mmmmm!
Kate's first glimpse of the beach. Brett was so proud to show her the beach. After we had been there a few minutes I said "Well baby- what do you think" She replied, "Mommy, I like this sandbox."
Getting their feet wet for the first time.
The first night we were there we had a picnic then watched the sun go down. The sky was beautiful- I don't think I have ever seen a prettier sunset. Too bad we had "play clothes" on.

Dancing in the sand
My boys
Even Georgia got to come!
Testing out the waters...
and not a big fan of the waves!
Going to fill their buckets with water
Cute girl

Blowing bubbles
Brett "surfing"

Brian dug a huge hole every day and Brett would spend all morning jumping into in. He LOVED it.
Not to be out-done by her brother- Kate joins in the action.
Kisses for Daddy
Where is Brett?
Covering Daddy with sand
I wrote Brett's name in the sand- and he wrote mine (it says mom)- sweet, sweet boy
Jumping the waves- Brett enjoyed this way more than his sister did

My very favorite boys

and my favorite little girl
More kisses for Daddy
Hanging out in the hole with Daddy
My sand-covered duo

Hanging out with Daddy Bob
Brett's other favorite thing to do at the beach- dig for treasures with Ma
My bathing beauty
Jumping again- this time Daddy filled the hole with water
Diving into the water- crazy kid
Loving every minute



Getting some snow cones
Hanging out in Seaside

3 comments:

Wells said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute I can't stand it!

Joanne said...

Wonderful photos. Breath-taking sunset! Brett is all boy and Kate is all girl. Her bathing suits were so adorable. So much fun to see these photos. It is easy to see that you are the fun family! All of YOU!!!

Traci Kalish said...

I love every single picture from the Beach! Her expressions remind me so much of LiLi and her reactions to all the amazing firsts! Miss you and love that you share so well!