October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!!

Since we missed Kate's birthday by a few days we decided to celebrate with our family of four when we got home.  Kate didn't quite know what to do with the cake- but she caught on quickly.  Happy birthday sweet girl- we love you!

Even Georgia was in on the action
Mmmm- what is this?
I think I might like this
Daddy "helps" Kate taste the cake
Daddy what did you do that for?
Hey- that was kind of funny!
Let me try that myself
Do I look cute?
Yeah- I love birthdays

8 comments:

Stacy Robinson said...

Such a sweet birthday girl! I wish I could be there to kiss that messy face! Please give her a big kiss for me until I can do it myself! Thanks for sharing the pictures--they were just what I needed tonight! We're still praying for your dad and mom! Love you! Stacy

Colleen said...

She is just sooooo precious! I love her sweet smile! Happy Birthday Kate!

e said...

PRECIOUS birthday girl!!

Mommynurse said...

Happy Birthday Kate!
Love,
Kyle, Kristy, Savannah, & Caleb Chowning

marissa said...

SO cute!! I love that brian "helped" her so well:)

Kristie said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

The Simple Things said...

so sweet!
wish we could be there to celebrate.
talked to your mom today.
i miss you all terribly.
cannot wait to see pics of your little ones from the weekend.

hugs from our house
nightnight
katie

Stacy Okland said...

Too cute! What a precious little girl. So glad we get to see pics of so may of lifes sweet moments. Can't wait to see them in their costumes:)

Love you guys and miss you!
~Stacy