December 18, 2009

Gingerbread houses

The kids loved making gingerbread houses this year.  I think that more candy ended up in their mouth than on the actual houses- but I guess that is half the fun!

Daddy Bob gets in on the fun
Kate trying to decide if she should put a piece on her house or in her mouth
The house wins
Brett makes sure the icing tastes good
Brett decorating his roof
Mmmm this is good mom
Here- you can have one too
Ma helping out (notice Brett eating in the background)
Brett's finished house
Kate's finished house
The masterpieces
Kate's masterpiece about 10 minutes after I took the last picture

2 comments:

Stacy Robinson said...

I loved the pictures! The girls and I made gingerbread houses too this year--Syd's is quite a work of art! Anyway, I am glad to see you all having such fun and so happy to see Kate experiencing new things! I wanted to tell you, too, that it looks like Adam will be home for Christmas--if everything remains good he should be discharged Christmas Eve morning! Please keep praying for him, and know that I am sending you wishes and prayers for your merriest and most blessed Christmas ever! Please give hugs and kisses to everyone, and I will talk to you soon! Love, Stacy

Melanie said...

SUCH FUN! Merry Christmas! I hope you had the most amazing Christmas ever! Love you guys!