July 16, 2010

Happy 4th of July (a little late)


We had such a fun 4th of July. Our church had a big picnic on the 3rd- then we went to Peachtree City for the fireworks. On the 4th we went to my mom and dad's neighborhood. They have races and a cookout and end the day with fireworks. It sure was fun to have Miss Kate here with us this year!
I have no idea what she is saying in this picture- but her face just cracks me up!

Watching the fireworks with our friends. We made the girls matching dresses.
All the kids
My happy girl
An attempt at a family photo
The beginning of the fireworks. Kate got used to them and actually really liked them. Brett stayed like this the entire time.
Daddy's girl

Walking to the lake with Daddy Bob
Brett checking out the crickets
A rare photo of just the two of us
How cute are they!!! My two guys playing volleyball.
Uncle Rob and Kate feeding the ducks
Action shot- playing a little badminton
Taking a ride on the paddle boat

Playing with the sparklers. I didn't think they were going to like these but they loved them. We went through 4 boxes!




4 comments:

Joanne said...

You are the perfect American family! Love all the red, white, and blue. The Lord is amazing. Why do we ever question Him? He knows EXACTLY what He is doing!

Mack said...

LOVED the dresses - wow - impressed - - O.k. - Brett reminds me sooo much of Mack and fireworks - in fact this year (at 7) he finally was excited about seeing them :) :) but whispered beforehand in my ear, "I am still a little anxious about the loud sounds" so I sat with my hands over his ears the entire time!!! :) :) But he finally was able to enjoy them!!! :) :) LOVE IT!!!! Love the photo of the two of you as well!!!

e said...

these are precious Amybeth!! It is still so fun to see all of you together!!

Stacy Okland said...

Have to say, Brian is such a trooper to be in all the pictures! I don't know many dads that would do it with such a smile!