October 4, 2010

Answered prayers

I have a ton of pictures from Kate's birthday party and the beach to post- but I didn't want to forget something that Brett said today so I thought I would go ahead and record it.
We were outside playing and eating a Dove chocolate after lunch. Inside the Dove wrappers are quotes- sort of like fortune cookies. He wanted me to read his to him. It said,
"What would you do if you knew you would not fail"
I then asked him, "Buddy, if you could do anything in the world what would you do?"
His answer-
"Love Kate"

3 comments:

e said...

That boy is out of control sweet!

Traci Kalish said...

Oh how I could just eat him up!

Jessica Kotrla said...

I just got caught up on your blog and could have commented on the last 6 blogs but don't want to be that annoying. Your family is so sweet! Avery just loves Brett and "Little Kate" as she calls her. Okay, I'm still waiting on those birthday pics!!! Get on it already. I must show off your talent...and then really convince you to start a business.