March 26, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I could not be any more blessed than to have these two to call me "Mommy". I am so thankful that God trusted me to be their mom. It is hard to believe that there will be three precious faces in these photos next year. Just six more weeks and I will be a mom to three. Not too many years ago I wondered if I would be a mom at all- and now- well my heart is so full.
Happy Mothers Day to you all- and especially to the most amazing, loving, sacrificial, fun, godly, compassionate, unselfish and incredible mom I have ever met- my sweet mom!






3 comments:

Joanne said...

I always knew that you were meant to be a mom and Brian was meant to be a dad and that you two were meant to be part of a loving family! And now you are and God is growing your family with so much love! Your children are very blessed...very very blessed. Will be keeping you in my prayers during these final weeks. Having recently held a newborn in my arms---nothing quite like it!!!

Melanie said...

I LOVE the new pictures! Railroad tracks are my favorite scenery! LOVE THESE!! I am so excited about the new addition! Keep me posted! I'm camera ready! I do hope to visit this summer. Anna Grace and I will make a road trip anytime!

katie stewart said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Melanie and i will make aroad trip aanytime:):):):):)