August 16, 2009

Go Dawgs!

Yes- it is me writing that.  As much as I love Georgia Tech, I have grown to like Georgia as well (to support my husband of course).  We had an awesome opportunity last month to get a "behind the scenes" tour of the UGA football program.  Brian's high school coach has a player who is on the team so he showed us around.  We had the best time.  Brian's friend from high school, Jason, and his wife and two boys came as well- so Brett had a blast. 


Brett and Brian with A.J. Green
Brett with Brandon Wood, Chester Adams, and Brandon Miller- he's not too sure about those big guys
This boy LOVES to run!
Brett and Cooper- that is one way of getting around the hurdles!
Checking out the locker room
Putting on Brandon's pads- doesn't he look so little
I just had to take this one! :)
Brett ran over every letter and shouted out what letter it was and what sound it made- what a cutie!
Mommy getting some lovin'
And of course he found a tractor
When we asked Brett what his favorite part of the day was- this was his answer- sitting on the "Vroom Vroom".  
Brett and Cooper on the scooter



1 comment:

maryhorres said...

I recently met my god daugthers mother. Dani was adopted at birth. Her mom said to me "I gave Dani life but; Naomi gave Dani her life" I thought that was a very special thought especially coming from the birth mother. The birthdate on the calendar wont matter. Kate's birthday will be the day that you hold her in your arms the celebration of her life will be on the day that you choose to introduce her to your friends and family. You, Brian and Brett are in my prayers everyday. Embrace each day, don't think about things like baby clothes that will now be too small. God has a plan, you will gift those to someone that needs them and new shopping is so much fun. Hold Brian and Brett very close, soon you will all be giving Kate a wonderful life.
Much love to you