February 15, 2010

Monster Jam 2010

5 weeks ago (yes- I am way behind in my blog posts), Brian took Brett to the "Monster truck show".  Brett had been talking about it for weeks and was soooo excited about going.  Mommy, however, was a nervous wreck about him going without her.  So I did what every over-protective mom would do- dressed him in the brightest shirt he owned (in case he got away from Daddy), and wrote our name and cell phone numbers on a piece of paper with strict instructions to give that to someone if he couldn't find Daddy.  
Once they got there he was a little overwhelmed- but he warmed up quickly and had a great time.  He did, however, say that if he goes next year he wants Kate and I to go with him and Daddy.  That's my boy!!!!!!!!!
He plays with his monster trucks all the time now.  He will get several of his cars and line them up in a row and then have his monster trucks jump over them.  He even gets his tractors out to help the monster trucks get up when the fall down.  So cute!

His favorite truck- Grave Digger
Oh my goodness- how cute is he!!!  Look at him holding on to his monster truck.  Oh I could just eat him up! (note the bright yellow shirt!)
This was his favorite part- when they would crash and the tractors had to help them
My two men

2 comments:

Stacy Robinson said...

He is so cute! I miss you guys so much! Thanks for sharing the pictures--you have no idea how much I love seeing them! Take care, and give everyone a hug for me. Maybe we can get together after Seminar! Love you! Stacy

Mack said...

I'm proud of you momma for letting him go without you!!!! It is hard for us moms isn't it :) :) - Mack and Sean are going to the downtown Atlanta auto show and spending the night in a hotel and I want to go sooo badly.... :) :) but you and I can be SO grateful they have these wonderful men to look up to and call "daddy"....Love ya!!!!

Looks like he had a blast!!!