May 12, 2010

Indy


A few weeks ago we went with Brian to Indianapolis to visit my best friend, Stacy, and her family.  We had the best time!  The kids loved playing together and I loved catching up with my sweet friend.  Stacy and I have been friends since 5th grade and have seen the best and worst of each other.  I must say, however, that being a mom has brought out the very best in her.  Stacy is a wonderful mom- I just wish we lived closer so I could learn more of her parenting secrets.  I am so proud of you Stacy!  Luke and Baylie are so blessed to have you as their mom!

There is a beautiful park near Stacy's house that we go to to try and get some cute pictures of the kids.  Here are a few of them.





1 comment:

Stacy Okland said...

just was this post...so sweet of you AB! I think the same about you!!