May 6, 2010

Tadpoles

I am so far behind in updates it is overwhelming- but I am really going to try to catch up this week.
Several weeks ago we went to my friend Keri's house to hunt for tadpoles.  The kids had a BLAST!  Brett- in true form- went right in the water without any hesitation.  Kate, on the other hand, wanted NOTHING to do with getting dirty- but she still had a good time.  We are now the proud owners of 4 tadpoles.  The kids love them and can't wait until they turn into "Ribbits".

I might not want to get dirty, but I sure do look cute!
Hunting for a tadpole
Even a princess can hunt for tadpoles :)
The boys having fun 
Two of our new tadpoles
Watching them swim

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the new picture!! I want one to frame!! Let's make a plan to get together this summer!

Mack said...

Love the tadpoles - need to see kiddos and Disney though :) :) love seeing their sweet faces anytime though - thanks for updating :)

june 11 is ultrasound date - - i will mark it on my calendar that you will be calling at 9:22 (ultrasound is at 9:00) :) :) HA :)