October 14, 2008

Mommy- I am not wearing this- and I'm not "lion"!

Well, it looks like this might be the only picture I get of Brett in his Halloween costume.  I took this over a month ago- when I got his costume.  I tried it on him again last week and he cried and cried.  He loves when I put it on me- but he doesn't want anything to do with it.  I thought I had at least one more year to pick out the "cute" costume for Halloween- looks like I was wrong.  We will keep trying- but don't be surprised if you see pictures of my cute boy in a tacky "Thomas the Train" costume on Oct. 31st!

5 comments:

e said...

PRECIOUS!!! Jack won't wear anything on his head so we are in the same boat!!

Joanne said...

Okay----I am quite impressed with how often you update your new blog!!! And it has to be the cutest website ever! But I am kind of glad you changed out the spinach/yogurt photo. I had such an urge to wash off his face. This "soapy" pictures is the best. Love the stories....love the photos. Great great job!!!

The Guthries said...

OK, laughing out loud at this post. He looks quiet unsure, but you have a few more days to get him warmed up! Love you bunches!

The Guthries said...

OK, didn't mean to mispell "quite". I really am a good teacher...

Alicia said...

So, so, cute! This made me LOL this morning! Thanks for sharing.