June 4, 2009

Beach

We had a wonderful time at the beach.  We went to Hilton Head this year and really enjoyed it.  The weather was perfect and Brett was in heaven.  He loved the beach.  He loved the run in the water and then run back towards me as the waves came in.  He also loved digging holes and building sand castles.  I think he and Daddy could have dug holes all day.  We also rode bikes one day- all of us- including Georgia!  Brett loved the bike at first and then wanted "up".  That boy doesn't like to sit still for long.  They had an awesome playground that we went to every day.  My favorite part, however, was walking to the bakery in the morning for amazing cinnamon rolls.  Yum!  All I could think about while we were there is, "Next time we come to the beach Kate will be with us!"  I can't wait!  I have already bought her a white dress for pictures next year!

















3 comments:

Donna Strebe said...

wow...i take some nice pictures...lol...so glad ya'll had fun and i cannot wait to meet kate...so good to see you! love ya...

MindyMac said...

We love Hilton Head! That has been our vacation spot my whole life! We still go in October with my parents and Tyler, Kari, and the kids. So fun! Glad you had a great time, and can't wait to see a picture of Kate!

The Simple Things said...

love the beach photos
swwet to see everyone having so much fun,,,,yeah that kate will be there soon!
love you
ksg