June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ma!

Ma,
I love you!  Thank you for playing tractors, cars, and ball with me.  Thank you for walking me down to the lake to feed the fish, ducks, and turtles.  I have so much fun when I am with you.  I had the best time at Callaway Gardens on your birthday.   Thank you for taking me to see the butterflies and ride the choo-choo train.  You even let me ride it twice because I loved it so much.  You are the best, Ma.  Happy Birthday!
                                                                                             Love,
                                                                                                    Brett


A butterfly lands on Brett
Waving goodbye to the butterfly

Waving hello to the fish

Feeding the fish with Ma and Uncle Rob

Brett loved to find a butterfly and then "match" it on the guide map - he got it right every time!
Riding on the choo-choo
One happy boy!

1 comment:

Mack said...

Brett - you are blessed with one great Ma!!!! She is the best :) :) Love you all!!!