June 11, 2009

HERE SHE IS!!!!

Now I know I am biased, but isn't she beautiful?  I just can't wait to be on the other end of that smile!

Here is a little bit more information on our girl:


Name- Hua La Yu  

(We have not decided if we are going to name her Katherine (Kate) Mei or Katherine(Kate) LaYu


Birthday- September 14, 2007


Location- Beijing


We are over the moon!  Now we can send her care packages as well!  I have already made a run to Target!

So now that you all know her birthday- you can start praying with me that we will have her in our arms by September 14th.  I know that she will only be two and won't really know it is her birthday- but I will certainly know.  And I just don't think my heart could take it if she was alone on her birthday.  

(Ok- I just previewed the post and started crying.  It just looked so good to finally see our daughters face on our blog- we have waited so long.)

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful is an understatement! She is stunning! I anxiously await up dates and was so glad to see her sweet face! Blessings to you!!
Check out my fellow AP's blog. They are arriving home today with their son!
theresblessingsalongtheway.blogspot.com

Love you all!

Lauren said...

WOW! She is gorgeous!!! I just want to hold her! Love both name choices! Can't wait to meet her in person. We will be praying for her to be home with you guys soon!
Love, Lauren, Jon and McLain

Anna Catherine said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I just want to squeeze those sweet little cheeks! Praying you get her before her 2nd birthday!

Joanne said...

Crying tears of joy with your family! Kate is absolutely gorgeous. It is true that the Lord's ways are higher than ours and His plan is always perfect. I can hardly wait to see the photos of you and Brian holding Kate and Brett smiling at his little sister! What a "journey" it has been....and the best is yet to come!!!!

robyn said...

she is absolutely beautiful! can't wait to see a family picture with her right in the middle of it!! how exciting to know that she was hand picked by God! praying for her and you all as you wait to bring her HOME! God's timing is perfect! love you!!

Heather said...

WOW!!!!!!

i love her already too! she is beautiful.

sept 14 is such a wonderful day. that's my sweet dad's birthday. so, i'll never forget it.

praying that you have her by then.
xo
HH

Mack said...

Hi sweet little Kate - we can HARDLY wait to kiss you and hug you!!!!

She is GORGEOUS - you are not being biased at all!!! God is so good and we are praying she will be in your arms soon!!!

Love you all!!!!

MindyMac said...

How exciting!!! It is so precious to see her picture after all this waiting. Your little girl!!! She is a beautiful little thing!

mitz said...

Oh my Goodness she is so precious! What a blessed little girl she will be to have such an incredible family!

Donna Strebe said...

OMG! I"m so excited. She is beautiful and I can't wait for her to meet her 1/8 chinese friend, Luke:o) HOW EXCITING. I will pray for her arrival to be soon!! So good to see ya'll at the beach!