July 3, 2009

I scream-you scream- we all scream.....

for the ice cream man!!!!
Oh the joy of the ice cream man.  As soon as Brett hears the music he comes running to us with huge eyes and licks his finger (imitating him eating a popsicle).  How do you say no to that?  It is the best $2 we spend all day watching how excited he gets.  

Telling the Ice cream man to "STOP!"
I am not sure who is more excited- Brett or my dad
Yes- the one he chose came with two- and yes- I let him eat both!
Pure bliss!




As I am typing this the ice cream man is driving by- crazy huh!  And what is even crazier is he is playing "We wish you a Merry Christmas"  Hmmmm?

1 comment:

The Simple Things said...

I LOVE that Brett loves ice cream...perfect!
Cannot wait to hug him myself!
I miss you all.
Loved the carepackage for Kate.
Praying for her even tonight.
God has been so good.
Hope the antibotics are working their magic.

Love you
off to the airport tomorrow
will call on east coast time this week:)
ksg