July 9, 2009

Please pray..... HARD!

I just found out that our contact person from our adoption agency is leaving on Wednesday to go to China for 2 weeks.  If our Letter of Acceptance comes while she is away it will just sit on her desk until she returns.  This paper has to be signed and returned to China before they will grant us Travel Approval.  Please pray that our Letter of Acceptance comes tomorrow!  The average wait is 48 days from when you send in your Letter of Intent.  We are on day 52!  I know that God's timing is perfect and I don't need to fret- but I just want Kate NOW! 
 Please pray with us that it will come tomorrow (Friday) or Monday.
Thank you!  I will let you know if we get it.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I will certainly be praying diligently. I check your site every day to see if there is any more news about Kate. Of course, I love to see the latest news about Brett also. Hope and pray the letter comes in time!

mitzi said...

I'm prayin!!!

MindyMac said...

Praying for God to intervene to bring Kate home as soon as possible!

Mack said...

PRAYING NOW

Stacy Okland said...

WooHoo!! Finally got myself signed up! I was confused b/c I had to creat a "google account" I thought this meant I had to get gmail, but it didn't:)
Anyways...Here I am and excited to finally see whats going on again!
Will be praying for the letter to come!
Love you friend! Can't wait to see you!