September 9, 2010

Pre-school Rocks!

I told my mom that I was going to get a t-shirt made with that on it- for ME! I cried half the morning the first day of pre-school, but by day three I was skipping out the door. Wow- I didn't know how nice it was to go to the grocery by myself. I can actually think!!
Brett and Kate are still loving school, although Kate got teary today on the playground. She is so excited about going every morning, but when we get there she asks for Brett to stay with her. Overall, they are both doing great though (and we have gotten all happy faces in our folders so far!!)
They came home with these this week. How in the world am I going to throw anything away??

Kate's- 35 inches tall, 26 pounds (and that is fully dressed)
I know I am biased, but I think that is a pretty good face for a 3 year old!
Yep, the tears came again on this one- I love "Mommy and Daddy" and I like to "play with my sister". Oh you sweet boy!!!
And I laughed that he said his hair was "white".
Brett- 44 inches tall, 39 pounds (again fully dressed)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Absolutely heart-wrenching the way Brett loves his little sister. You did an amazing job preparing him for Kate. As for the artwork and questionnaire---do what I did. You save it all and then give it to them when they get a house. I could not throw it away so I let them make that decision. We still have their little paper decorations hanging on the tree. Well, I couldn't save everything but I sure did save a lot!

Mack said...

hahahah - i am dying laughing at preschool rocks thing - - i cry every year at the beginning and then i am like - WAIT - i miss mack but this is GREAT :) :) we have to hook up sometime before jack comes so we can enjoy preschool rocking together :) :)

love ya!! and yes, excellent face for brett for 3 - are you kidding - levi can barely draw a circle :)