September 30, 2009

WE ARE COMING HOME!!!!!!!

Just typing the title made me teary- we can hardly believe that in a few hours we will be boarding our plane for HOME! 24 hours from now my sweet boy and my sweet girl will get to meet for the first time- our family of four finally together! We are soooooooo excited!
Our flight to Beijing went well yesterday. Kate did AMAZING on the flight- and slept for half of it. I really, really, really hope that she sleeps well on this flight. We take off at 3:45pm China time and land at 5:30am China time- so we fly through the night. I really hope that Kate will sleep for a good part of the flight- we will see.
Our flight from Newark to Atlanta is Continental flight CO2618 arriving in Atlanta at 10:14pm.
Next stop---- HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

e said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! i'm so ready for ya'll to be back!!! Can't wait for the next set of pictures of the family of FOUR!!!!

Stacy Robinson said...

It was so good to read those words "we are coming home"! It seems like you have been gone forever! I am praying for a safe and calm journey home, and a joyful and sweet reunion with your sweet boy! Be careful, and we will see you soon! Love, Stacy

Joanne said...

I am praying for safe and "sleepy" travel!!! WELCOME HOME!!!

marissa said...

YEAH!! home with everyone together!! I'm praying for good sleeping. Love you guys-thanks for letting me be a part of your adventure!

katie purcell said...

Woke up at 3:41 and got right up. The day is finally here. PRAISE THE LORD!
Love you so!!!!

Mack said...

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Selina said...

Praying for safe travel. We have enjoyed following your blog!

Blessings,
Selina & Forrest

Angel said...

Thanks so much for all of the updates and info-Praying that your flight home went well-Can't wait to see the pictures of your whole family together at last! WELCOME HOME KATE!

The Simple Things said...

Whahoo!!!!
Stacy just called and said that you had such a fabulous homecoming at the airport with TONS of loved ones there to welcome Kate home. Glad she could be there on my behalf. Hope you all rest well.
Cannot wait to hear your voice and rehash all the wonderful things that God has done.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Aunt Katie from CA:)

Melanie said...

What a joy to be a part of Kate's homecoming! I have lots of pictures I'll be sending your way! Welcome Home!!